Sunday 22 May 2016

Dark 'n lovely ultra cholesterol

A new Asian/African store opened in my neighborhood. Of course I had to go check it out and... *drumroll* they carry products for African hair! 
My hair absolutely loves cholesterol, so I had hoped they had a better selection. But any cholesterol seems to be good cholesterol. 
Since I'm stuck in a geographical area where most people have fine and thin hair, this is a welcome treat for my hair!


COSDNA spat out the worst analysis I've seen so far. Yikes!


Due to this I won't use it alone in my hair, but will add a bit of it to another conditioner.


Why couldn't this have had a better ingredient list? *cries*

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    Whats CSDNA?
    And check out my blog rapunzelsconsultant.com please.
    Thanks!
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete