Saturday 2 April 2016

Hairsense bone combs

Hairsense seriously makes the worst combs imaginable.

I've written about it before, how bad, no, seriously incredibly bad these combs are and how weird and/or stupid the owner is.
So I guess it was a serious error on my part to think that the one comb from the order that I have never, ever, ever used would be suitable to keep in my backpack as a backup comb.
For the first time since I bought it, I intended to use it. And what do I immediately spot?


The biggest, nastiest, hair-shreddiest split in a tooth that I have ever seen in a comb.


So here is my updated review of Hairsense bone combs:
It would be friendlier for your hair to dip it in a blender.
And it would be wiser to spend your money on setting it on fire.

No matter what the model name was for this comb, I have a better suggestion...

*drumroll*


I crack myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment