Friday 10 October 2014

Memebox: Sally’s box

This was a special offer in the Memestore. 39 USD plus shipping for a box with lots of masks in it.


I was impressed at how big the box was. Here compared to a normal Memebox superbox.


Fully packed, plus a little pamphlet about the products. In Korean though, so I couldn’t read it. Good thing is that all the individual products have a few lines of English on them.


Initial unpacking with the different lines grouped together.


I guess the elastics and little cream samples are bonus products?
The elastics went into my shoulder bag for emergency hair maintenance.


14 sheet masks in different fruits and vegetable-themes. (One in aloe vera of course. Ugh)


5 sheet masks in a 2-step system where you first massage in a little ampoule sacket before placing the sheet mask on your skin.


3 sheet masks in panthenol, ceramide and collagen.


The more assorted stuff (I guess): Hand mask, 3-step blackhead masks, lip mask, foot mask, hair mask, nail mask, under eye-mask.


This was a lot of stuff!

I will definitely order this one again should it show up in Memeshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment