Tuesday 12 February 2013

Answers from a thread

I’d like to share my answers to a thread on UTT: Link.

What is your cinnabun diameter? (Different buns have different measures, I figure a cinnabun is a tight bun that will make it easier to compare apples to apples.)

I’d say around 12-13 cm?




What length hair do you have? (in inches or cm, please; waist or BSL or other varies so much from person to person) 

I measured for the first time in several years and got 144-145 cm or so, which  is around top calf length. 

(Pardon the slightly messy ends) 




What is your pony circumference?
 12 cm.



How would you describe your taper and/or how long has it been at your current length or longer?

Hmm, I don’t think my hair tapers a lot but since it is so long, the ends are pretty thin. It doesn’t taper to fairy tale ends though.

Just for fun, here is a side shot of the cinnamon bun. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, it is the only cinnamon bun variation that still works for me

    ReplyDelete