Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas



It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around here. I like it!
I know a lot of people get annoyed at the decorations and stuff, but I really like it. Winters are so dark, cold and depressing here, so bring on the tacky Christmas stuff!


We started making traditional Christmas foods and have sent out Christmas cards and some presents. (It made me feel slightly sad to see the nicely wrapped up presents go. They looked so nice around the apartment promising loving, thoughtful gifts.) I hung bird balls out on a decorative silk band in front of our windows. It looks like Christmas decorations, especially with the fluffy little morons swarming outside.  


I looked through my hair-drawers to see if I maybe had some Christmas stuff I could wear in my hair.


Not a whole lot!
I even included a red headband that definitely wasn’t bought for Christmas, but it should work too.
I can wear the tinsel-scrunchies in my braids but I’m not entirely sure how to wear the rest.


I used to be able to fit my little buns into the scrunchie, but now I definitely can’t and I think it will be too big to wear around a braid?  
I have an idea of trying them “under” double figure 8 buns, but I will have to try that later.


And I had a green tinsel one too, but I can’t seem to find it anywhere. Haha, look at those short and cute braids!


3 comments:

  1. Your bun pic and the cute braids :) and neatly wrapped presents all look really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely your hair is too thick to be short :)

    ReplyDelete