Sunday 24 June 2012

Hmm, oops?

I just realized I didn’t post at all last week. I guess I feel like I’m in a small slump at the moment and that goes for my hair too. I seem to have a way of self-sabotaging my life and/or procrastinating until I screw things up.
Too bad though; Yesterday it was 10½ years ago I was bald!

And I couldn’t even bother to do anything cool with it for the occasion.

Hm.

I still plan on getting a trim soon. Hubby’s comment was “Oh god, no!” Then he begged with increasing desperation to ask anyone but him to do it.

Heh. What he doesn’t seem to get is that I much prefer his “Scared shitless” attitude over any stylists “Oh fun! A blank canvas to toy with!”
A fun thing that happened: I was quoted on something I wrote on one of the Facebook hair groups. If I had known someone would end up copying my little speech I would have put a little more effort into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment