Sunday 4 March 2012

Almost killed my hubby last night

The weapon?   
A bottle of El Vital Color Vive leave in spray.
  
      
I was getting ready to go out with the girls (Punk concerts at Debaser in Malmö and yes, it was totally awesome!) and had to redo my figure 8 bun from the morning since it had started slipping and pulling on my slippery freshly washed hair. So with the help of a few smoothing sprays of the leave in, I turned it into a braided Nautilus bun.
   
I could just catch the end of a Spartacus episode replay and did my hair in the living room. I didn’t think about it until hubby almost fell on his face when he walked past me. The spray of this thing really went everywhere and made the floor insanely slippery.
    
  = Me, the murderous wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment