Tuesday 11 October 2011

Tuesday the 11th of October

Our router died last week. At first I thought it wasn’t such a bad thing since having only one computer online would help my back-at-uni-hubby to not be distracted by the internet and games so much. It didn’t work though. It really gets in the way for my own internet time and ruins my urge to write and blog. I find myself to be strangely “territorial” about the computer as soon as I sit myself in front of it too. Weird.

The cut in the back of my head from the broken Ketylo seems to be almost healed. I just need to keep my fingers away from it and stop picking!

I have added a few (new) pages…
The biotin rantA collection of my hair-related links and the project knee length post.

I feel the idea of scheduled hair care is pretty good, even though I find myself rebelling against the idea from time to time. It does go against my conviction of long hair being easy, but since my ends are coming up on being 10 years old, it’s a good reminder for myself to spoil them once in a while. I have the daily handling and putting worked out, but some times it’s a good thing to not practise the benign neglect.
I will probably have to re-write it sooner or later.

Especially to add a trimming-schedule. Even though I’ve hit a clear and obvious knee length months ago, I have stuck to no trimming like I decided on in the original project.
I have really been itching to get rid of my thin ends but still managed to stay clear of the stylists, so yay for me!
Now the question for 2012 is: How much should I trim? Should I take a bit off every 3 months but keep growing longer? Trim to status quo and only thicken up? Or trim it back and really thicken the hemline up?

1 comment:

  1. I vote for trimming to status quo - knee length is too gorgeous and amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete