Thursday 25 August 2011

New goodies have been ordered

Lisa posted this on Facebook:
Kevin of Ketylo is offering me an opportunity to get some corian Ketylo sticks. Corian is an acrylic countertop material and is dense, sturdy, and of course, waterproof. This is a one-time only deal, as he will not list them in his store ever. Prices would be $12 for short, $14 for medium, and $16 for long, which is $2 cheaper than his in-store prices. International orders are fine, and will be shipped via fist class international, which is cheaper than Ketylo's shipping rates as well. :) Please contact me directly to place your order. All payments are due by August 27. I will be calling to place the group order on the 28th. Payments accepted via paypal ONLY. Thanks all and happy shopping!
I mean… how could I resist?

I have just sent the payment for 3 pairs in large: The two blue kinds and the spotted grey one.

Impatiently waiting for goodies now!

No comments:

Post a Comment