Thursday 30 June 2011

Wednesday the 29th of July

I have really been doing the benign neglect lately. I do enjoy the fact that my hair is so low maintenance that I can get away with putting it up and ignoring it, WO washes and a CO scalp wash once a week or so.

Yesterday I did a thorough deep conditioning and dipped with ACV after. It actually felt good to give my mane some attention.

I like that I can give it as much or as little attention as I feel like and it’s happy no matter what.

There is a Wear your hair up challenge-thread on UTT that made me think maybe I should do a practise your up do-challenge with myself and practise each of the updos I can do and like for a week or so each.

Anyways. Right now I’m curled up on the couch watching the second season of X-files (Another gift from my loving hubby) with my laptop and a glass of wine. I hope to get some work done on a beginners guide to healthier hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment